Our trips to Florida are always filled with different experiences. I don’t really like being there. Maybe it’s because I grew up there. But I must say the adventures are always different and good for P. Above is a collage of some highlights from this last trip. From left to right and top to bottom.
- We got to visit see the Goodyear blimp. A family friend is a former pilot who flew it for 30 years.
- Grandma Noni trying to teach P to ride a bike…that was too big and without a helmet.
- Eating gooood BBQ. Nothing like southern BBQ!!!!
- Palm trees and white sand at a park.
- Reading in Spanish. Our visits always prompt P’s Spanish which somehow prompts her English.
- Time with her Uncle Jubees, who’s a little kookoo but fun.
- Time with Grandma Noni
- Hanging with new friends
- The beeesh! The water is warm and the landscape is flat. Very different and tropical.